In one of our latest effort, we are financed and produced a niche horror short film ready for festival distribution. Supine is a short horror drama that plays on poetry, fantasy and grotesque elements.
Written and directed by up and coming Canadian director Nicole Goode, it was shot over period of 6 days on location in Northern Bohemia with use of multiple practical effects and special effects makeup.
Sylvie is a taxidermist content with being isolated from people in her large house in the mountains of France – her only company is her work. That is until Oz, an American hitchhiker stumbles upon her path. The two become close and Sylvie begins to question what it means to live.
Currently, Supine is being entered to film festivals all over the world. A password-protected screener is available for interested individuals. You can apply for a password via firstname.lastname@example.org
Director / Writer: Nicole Goode
Cast: Eva Larvoire, Nathan Davies
Cinematographer: Cedric Larvoire
Production Designer: Jennifer Margaret Bailey
VFX: David Havel
Festival Selections and Awards:
- 22nd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (South Korea) – Fantastic Shorts
- Short of The Year 2019 – Spring Edition (Spain) – SPECIAL JURY MENTION
- 3rd Women in Horror Film Festival (USA) – Official Competition
- 8th Aesthetica Short Film Festival (UK) – Drama Competition
- Fractured Visions (UK) – Official Competition
- 5th Blood in the Snow Canadian Film Festival (Canada) – Official Competition
- 2nd Terror in the Bay Film Festival (Canada) – BEST FEATURETTE
- Maniatic, Manises International Fantastic Film Festival (Spain) – BEST ACTRESS, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY HONORIFIC MENTION
- Splat!FilmFest Horror Film Festival (Poland) – Official Selection
- Genre Celebration Festival – BEST HORROR SHORT
- Independent Horror Movie Awards – BEST SHORT, BEST DIRECTOR, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY